Physical lean simulations and games are extremely common and most of us have played them as part of a lean training. They have several strengths:
- They are tactile
The computer simulations we offer are meant to complement, not replace, the games you may be currently using. They offer advantages as well:
- Fast. You can show one to an executive on an elevator ride (well, almost).
- Effective. Students can see all the data on the screen. You can speed up, slow down, or re-run to point key happenings out.
- Easy. Instructors can watch the instruction video for a new model, do a few practice runs, and be ready to go. We did all the complicated logic behind the scenes so you do not have to deal with it.
- Portable. You can even show in web-based courses.
- Can easily simulate a year of telephone calls or patient arrivals. That would be a lot of dice throws!
- No lost pieces. The single USB drive is easy to transport.